Saturday, August 6, 2016

A Vintage Classic Chanel flap with a touch of Bekko Resin




So here it is my only Chanel bag in my possession. Purchased from the preloved market over a year and a half ago.   Times used?  Three.   Thats right just three. 

First the details: 
I purchased this on Fashionphile almost two years ago.  This is a vintage, classic lambskin, medium, single flap authentic Chanel with bekko resin in a beige color.   In excellent condition especially considering its age.  Its a 5 series so it was made between 1997-1999.   So basically its about the age of a moody teenager ha! lol.  I paid under 1500 US dollars for it. 

I loved it when i saw it.  I still love it but i just don't use it. The big factor for me is the color and that its lambskin.  I am sure the previous owner didn't use it much either because its in excellent condition. 


Let me tell you there really is something about a Chanel bag.  It feels glorious to carry and the strap makes this squeaky sound from the leather that i find very satisfying. 

But alas it was a lot of money and since I'm not using it well ill have to sell it.  Im so sad but we have to be responsible right? <insert sobs here> 


Anyways before i sell it,  i wanted to share photos of it incase anyone down the road wants to purchase one and wants to see how much fits in it.  Surprisingly a lot fits. You're  welcome in advance :P





















No comments:

Post a Comment