Saturday, July 30, 2016

D'Blanc Sonic Bloom Sunglasses





I was looking for a new pair of glasses for this summer 2016.  I own one pair I absolutely LOVE and highly recommend the Ray-Bans silver frames with black lens aviators. So anyways, I wanted a pair of gold framed sunglasses. 

I found this brand on IG and I totally fell in love with these 70's inspired D'blanc sunglasses in model Sonic Bloom.  They come in different colors but I chose the Gold frames with slight green tinted lenses.  These retail for 170 US dollars.  I wasn't charged tax or shipping. That's pretty awesome.  

I ABSOLUTELY LOVE LOVE LOVE the sunglasses. They are light weight and totally rocking and the prices is right.  What I wasn't impressed with though, honestly was presentation. Sorry guys but if you read through my blog posts,  presentation and packaging are very big here.  And these glasses came with neither.  Packaging/Presentation totally adds to the whole experience and even though these are very affordable they are still 170 bucks. 

They came in a small box in a plastic baggy for protection.  The case holder, the sonic blooms come in, in one word are terrible.  I would definitely recommend you buy your own.  I recommend the Rebecca Minkoff ones.   The case provided is a strange material that offers no protection and will attract all kinds of dirt, hairs, lint etc.  

However, I do still recommend these folks.  They are good quality, fast shipping and they look awesome on.  I purchased these myself of course and before hand I emailed them several times and each time I got a quick respond.  

Check out the brand here ----> https://www.dblanc.com















No comments:

Post a Comment