Wednesday, July 20, 2016

BALLET FLATS TREND FOR STREET WEAR







For as long as i can remember i have been infatuated with ballet.  I wanted to be a ballerina but i was a thick little Spanish girl from the South Bronx in the 80's.  There was no ballet for thick little Spanish girls from the South Bronx back then.

I was exposed Ballet from watching Sesame Street and from this daycamp i use to go to in Harlem called the Upward Fund. 

Anyways the infatuation has never left me.  Ive been to ballets a few times and Ive bought Ballet workout DVD's to make me feel like a ballerina lol.   So you guys im all too happy ballet items are becoming a trend.  

The first sight of ballet shoes as street wear was with Miu Miu.  I wanted them so bad but come on 620 US dollars?  I cant hack that!  So i give a big thank you to Zara for the pretty knock offs for 59.90.  

AND GUESS WHAT! Now everyone is coming out with their versions of ballet shoes for street wear!  Check out the Valentino ones!  OMG the ballet boots are to die for but of course they are out of my price range for 995 US dollars. 

Check bellow the pics for links to all the awesome ballet shoes.  



Zara Lace Up Leather Ballet Flats



Miu Miu Lace up Ballet flats

VALENTINO LACE UP BOOTIES
Valentino Rockstud Ballet flats

No comments:

Post a Comment