Thursday, August 11, 2016

Bonita vox box

If you don't already know about influenster let me clue you in...

Ok so basically it's a company where u qualify for free products by doing small tasks like rating products and a whole bunch of other things. 

I recently qualified for the Bonita vox box. I seem to qualify for the Spanish sounding ones 🤔 hmmm. It's ok thoooo I'm not hating on complementary products to try and review. 

The fiber one brownies gets a high five from me guys it was delicious. 

The Dickinson's witch hazel I honestly don't use much because I can't get past the heavy perfume scent 😩. 

I actually really like sinful nail polishes. I highly recommend them. They last well especially for the affordable price. However I'm not a fan of matte polishes so I passed this one on. They just don't last as long and I don't like the look. 

Finally the Madame c. Walker products were really nice actually. These samples were just enough for my short hair and they smelled nice. 


Note: all products were sent by influenster for my consideration. 


No comments:

Post a Comment