Saturday, August 8, 2015

The Furla Clear Croco Candy Bag



 I remember when i first saw this bag last summer (summer 2015).  I nearly DIED its way cool.  So i bought it.  I only used it twice and i finally decided after my better judgement to sell it on ebay.  This bag is not being sold ANYWHERE trust me ive looked.  So if you want it please check out my link

--->>  my ebay link for clear Furla Candy Bag 








BTW im also selling my pink Candy bag check it out here  --->  my ebay link for pink Furla Candy Bag





2 comments:

  1. Do you know where I can get this bag, even if it's pre loved?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hello Jacksonspencer You can still find the mini versions of these at major department stores and i belive furla as well. You can also try zappos and amazon. If you're looking for the clear one thatll be harder to find so you may want to check on ebay even poshmark often.

      Delete