Thursday, May 9, 2013

Laura Mercier Baked Blush Bronze Compact

Baked Blush Bronze Compact; 'Ritual - warm bronze with light pink shimmer' (description from sephora website) 


This is actually a very nice blush.  At first I wasn't too sure this would work as a blush but surprisingly it does!

It can also be used by the temples of your face and to contour.  Don't be afraid of the pink in the baked  blush it is very subtle, not visible at all once applied to the face.

I am a medium skin tone and it gave my checks a nice warm healthy glow.  However I found i had to layer this several times to get the pigment to show on me.  If you are darker skinned you will definitely have to layer. 

I think this would work best OVER a pretty pink or peachy cream blush.

Retails for 36- US dollars

NOTE: If you have sensitive skin this product states it is 'dermatologically and allergy tested to minimize the risk of allergy and irritation.






No comments:

Post a Comment