Tuesday, May 21, 2013

HOURGLASS FEMME VELVET LIPSTICK IN GRACE

 



ANNOUNCEMENT!!!

I HAVE FINALLY FOUND MY PERFECT NUDE LIPSTICK! 

Yes I have found it after only going through 10 other kagillion nude lipsticks, i have found my GO TO NUDE.

This is the Hourglass Femme Rouge velvet cream lipstick in the color GRACE. I am medium skin tone (for reference i am Mac's NC 30) with yellow undertones and this peachy beige complements my tones beautifully.  Its very creamy and glides nicely on the lips.

There is however  a downfall ... the product slightly settles  into my bottom lip's fine lines.

It  Retails for 30 US dollars at sephora.  Yes its PRICEY but well worth the price.  Its a refillable lipstick.  Once you are done, you can buy refill for 24 US dollars.   













No comments:

Post a Comment