Wednesday, May 29, 2013

GAINING WEIGHT

Here's my story.,,

I'm gaining weight!!! Rapidly 

I know it pretty common to gain weight when u start a program. They usually say it's 
muscle growth. Muscle weighs more than fat.  Which means on the scale you may see an 
increase but you will notice a decrease in size. So essentially muscle weighs more but 
it takes up less space.  

I dont bother to weigh myself because i am not concerned with scale
numbers.  I focus on inches and how my clothes fit. 
So my dilemma is THEY DONT!!! THEY DONT FIT!!!
 
 
MY REGIMEN 
 
I'm currently doing 3 beachbody programs.   I'm doing a Les Mills Pump and
Insanity hybrid.  
2x a week with Les Mill Pump I work my muscles with a bar.  3x a week I work on 
cardio with Insanity. 
on Saturdays I am slowly training myself to run properly and on Sunday I rest. 
Unless I skipped a workout during the weekday then I make it up on Sunday. 
 
 
MY EATING 


I have smaller meals 4-5x a day and I aim to drink 1/2 a gallon of water per day. Except on 
weekends when I'm home I'm not as disciplined. I treat myself once a week because if i dont 
im afraid i will binge on sweets and all sorts of yummy things.  I also just
started taking 2 chew vitamins a day. 
 
Sounds ideal right? Sounds like im doing everything right!  
 
So what's the problem??? 
Why am I gaining weight??
 
It could be a hundred different things from medical to something as simple and 
water retention... I don't know   
 

So why the hell am i sharing this? Why am I sharing my failure story for everyone to read. 
When it's frustrating and embarrassing! 
 
I go on facebook and post all kinds of things to inspire 
folks to get up and make changes. Making recommendations on workout programs etc etc 
How can I be an example when I myself am struggling? 
 
Well here's the deal... im human and i am sharing because I AM NOT ALONE.

I KNOW someone out there will read this and will relate. 

And the difference is although i may be feeling discouraged and tired and
i just dont wanna bother anymore  
 
I WONT GIVE UP... I WONT GIVE IN... 
AND NEITHER WILL YOU!!!!
 

At this stage of the game when you feel you are doing everything right and you are 
NOT seeing results (and if you're like me and you're actually gaining) this is
the point where you wanna give up... f*&% it whats the point!?! right?

The point is I made the decision to be healthier.  I may not be where i want to be
but i AM stronger.  I AM able to do the tough insanity workouts more effectively. I can 
do that extra pushup i couldn't do before. Those are great accomplishments.
 
DONT GIVE UP,  I WONT.
 
I promise to make an update on how things work out,  what changes i make to see better results.
Maybe it'll benefit you as well.  Wish me luck
 
Feel free to join me follow me if you want on the following social media
 
Instagram:  sugalynnie
Facebook:   https://www.facebook.com/pages/Ohlalalynnie/448737188502886?ref=hl
Beachbody:  http://beachbodycoach.com/sugalynnie

No comments:

Post a Comment