Sunday, March 2, 2014

ETSY KITTY PENCIL CASE




The crazy cat lady: n. a person with a cat obsession.  I guess that would be me.  I have two kitties of my own so i naturally gravitate towards anything with cats!  I was browsing on etsy one day and found this store Tokyoinspired.  I was in need of a pencil case so if i was going to get one i might as well get one i really liked and i liked this one! Its very well made.  I asked for a cat case with a pink nose and she obliged.  Its big enough to fit all your pens but small enough to fit into most purses.  The only thing that is a bit of a snag is that the zipper is a little hard to open and close. But its nothing major.  Check out her shop here ----->kitty pencil case


The two kitty Pandora charm (shown above) is just darling.  Im glad i picked it up.  Its one of the more affordable charms Pandora sells at 45- US dollars. It actually has very nice detail.  The back of the cats have tails and the pad on the paws are little hearts.


How cute is the packaging!  I love it!  Looks like she made the kitty bag all herself! that's an A+ in my book






This was a total surprise to me! look how cute a tiny kitty charm!!!! weeeeeeeee



#kitty#pencilcase#tokyoinspired#etsy


No comments:

Post a Comment