Saturday, March 22, 2014

throw back photos when i was fit

I FOUND A FEW! Throw back photos when I was fit and had really long hair...

Not the best quality but surprisingly i dont have many from back then.




This photo serves two purposes


1. look at my hair!!! It was so long. Im trying really hard to grow out my hair but im struggling heehee i hate the stage its in right now... any suggestions PLEASE????


2. Trust me when i tell you i was VERY fit and disciplined. Ive Iearned a lot over the years. When i first started out at Ballys, this ex marine trainer took a liking to me and showed me proper form etc etc.  When i first decided in my late teens to do something about my weight ( i was pretty chubby size 16 close to 18 at 5'4 was no bueno) i didnt know any better and yes as a result i endured some injuries and now a wonky knee w/ very little cartlidge left in my left knee.  
It became very important to me to learn how to train the proper way.  Sometimes i feel folks dont take me seriously when i try to help or give advice because of how i currently look.  But dont let looks fool you...

It took a very long time and a lot of work to get to where i was at that time... i was in my mid to late 20's. Before i met an ex and put on much weight. 


This is my goal! and when i get there im going further. There is ALWAYS room for improvement regardless of your current weight or your age!


 GET TO IT 



There was a slight six pack for real!!! it CAN be done ;p



i miss having long hair!!


#health #fitness #weightloss #training 

2 comments: