Tuesday, September 3, 2013

Limited edition 2013 Anna Sui Rose mirror and mini storage box


If you follow my blog then you would notice a few other posts on Anna Sui products.  I absolutely love the pieces she puts out and i especially love the packaging.  They are for the most part black solid, strong plastic pieces with some form of a rose motif.  

Looking through the urban outfitters website one day,  i came across the new for Fall limited edition Rose Mirror and Mini storage box.  You can view the prices here ~~> Anna Sui limited edition 



Also feel free to view another post i have on the Anna Sui  lose powder.  contained in lovely packaging
Anna Sui loose powder








just a fun little video show casing the Anna Sui hand held mirror.  Its a very lovely piece to display on a vanity.







photos





rose hand held mirror


Front

Back




mini storage box







Use my storage box to hold my high end lipsticks









3 comments:

  1. I didn't know urban outfitters sell Anna sui products! I love their products, most of my makeup are Anna Sui. I can't wait to purchase the mini storage box! But for $40, I think it is a little bit pricey :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. yes! they do 40 seems like alot but the quality is excellent you will have if forever :D

      Delete
  2. This storage place is great to store your excess items, whichever they may be. Whether your storing your winter items and exchanging them for summer items, everything will be safe and clean.

    ReplyDelete