Tuesday, February 14, 2017

Louis Vuitton Porte Carte Zippe







FEBRUARY 14TH 2017
I went to Louis Vuitton today to treat myself to something small and sweet for Valentine's Day.
I picked up the NEW Porte Carte Zippe in monogram with burgundy cowhide trim and lining. 
This currently retails for 390 US Dollars.
Measurements:
5.1 x 3.7 x 0.2 inches

I LOVE this little piece guys.  It has two slots in the back, three in the front a zip closure on the top.   I loaded it with my cards and some cash and it still nice a flat.  This will be perfect for smallish purses and its hold more than your conventional card holder.

However! There is a down side... the stupid little leather tab on the zipper pull.  Its so crappy and the zipper pull thats attached to is also kind of crappy.  Whats the deal LUIS VUITTON :P

I had a nice experience at the LV store today and was even given a rose by the Sales associate Freddy.  How nice! 

BTW can we talk about the new packaging? LETS GO METS?! 









No comments:

Post a Comment