Thursday, March 17, 2016

GIVENCHY BEAUTY Le Rouge Lipstick - 306 Carmin Escarpin




GIVENCHY BEAUTY

Le Rouge Lipstick - 306 Carmin Escarpin

Details





Spring 2016 Givenchy's lipstick.  

I saw, I gasped, I purchased.  

Just like last years this one is also in special edition leather floral packaging.  Its beautiful!  I mean the packaging and just like last year i think the color is just MEH.  Nothing special about it, it's a true red with a shiny finish. 

 Last years was 36- US dollars this year its 38- .  If you are like me and just love packaging then its a must have for that alone.  I think i will collect these every year. 

I purchased mine from Barneys. The lipstick came beautifully packaged in a Barneys box with Barneys black ribbon. 



If you would like to see my post for last years version in color 205 Fuscia Irresistible click here ---->http://ohlalalynnie.blogspot.com/2015/03/givenchy-leather-le-rouge-lip-color-205.html













3 comments:

  1. I always enjoy reading your blogs and watching your videos. Please tell me where you got your mirrored dresser!!!! Totally DOPE! 😍

    ReplyDelete
  2. I always enjoy reading your blogs and watching your videos. Please tell me where you got your mirrored dresser!!!! Totally DOPE! 😍

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. from an etsy shop but it was originally sold on horchow.com !!!! :)

      Delete