Saturday, December 5, 2015

BURBERRY My Burberry Eau de Toilette




 I fell in love with the My Burberry perfume bottle but goodness i just did not like the way its smelled.  Its extremely strong but the packaging le sigh yall know how i feel about packaging.  However for the price i just couldnt justify paying for a perfume i wont use just but display.  (BTW ive done that before yup i have).

Then one day stalking the sephora perfume section i found the My Burberry has an eau de toilette.  This scent is very crisp and bright and floraly.  Its much much softer and lighter than the parfume obviously.  The bottle top which was the appeal to me is a lighter tortoise shell.  But warning it does not last.  Eau de toilettes dont typically last.

This perfume is available everywhere.  I honestly would buy it where either A. you'd get the best deal for you money or B. which ever online store ebates is offering the most cash back.   If you are NOT shopping with ebates yet please do.  You will earn cash back.  sign up here --->EBATES









Ebates Coupons and Cash Back

No comments:

Post a Comment