Thursday, September 24, 2015

Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice/Pumpking Haul












I love the Fall time.  Its my favorite season yall then winter then spring.  I left out summer on purpose.   Any ways if you are like me and the odds are you probably are and you're looking for a ton of pumpkin spice or pumpkin flavored goodies to welcome the Fall time Trader Joes is your place.   I picked up a few things to your with you what you can hopefully find at your local Trader Joe's in your area. 

one of my favorite.  I get this every fall and sprinkle some in you greek yogurt YUMMMM


Im not crazy about these i mean if you don't like very sweet then you'll like these.  They're def not sweet.  But idk they were just blah bland for me.


These are sooo good!  Perfect snack not too mushy not too sweet just right with your pumpkin spiced tea.



My favorite favorite favorite.  Its rooibos so its not suppose to have caffeine which is a + for me and has a nice exotic spicy taste to it.



No comments:

Post a Comment