Wednesday, July 1, 2015

TONYMOLY Banana Hand Food

Tony Moly Hand Lotion


Let's talk about the packaging


Finally found this at UO i swear it was 8 bucks in the store.  www.urbanoutfitters.com

It took me a hot minute to put my finger on the scent.  I mean it smells like banana but more like or EXACTLY like banana nowalaters!!!

Doesnt this bottle remind you of a mustard bottle? :D

Its pretty light weight, not sticky and moisturizing enough.  If you need serious moisture for your hands this is not for you.

Like I always say packaging is everything.  I also have tried the peach scented lotion.  I think I prefer that one more but i wont lie, i buy these because of the packaging.  Check out the peach post here ---> http://ohlalalynnie.blogspot.com

The TONYMOLY post after math!!! Yes i overdosed on nowalaters (thats how we say it where im from) to make this post.  Your Welome.  HA!


No comments:

Post a Comment