Sunday, September 7, 2014

URBAN GIRL + KATE SPADE OFFICE SUPPLIES





In the May or June Instyle Magazine they had a little article on all these really cool acrylic kate spade office supplies. NOW YOU KNOW I NEEDED THEM! So i stalked the internet every day till one day i found them.  They were on two sites.  One company i REFUSE to do business with from a horrible past experience and one i wasnt familiar with at all.   

You guys you know how it is... small company... can you trust them?  I scrolled to the bottom and saw paypal and figured i'd take a shot. I am soooo glad i did!!! Note: If you sign up for their newsletter you get 5 bucks off of 65 which is pretty sweet. 



Shipping was very fast and to my surprise they included a personalized note!   That's what i call customer service.  They have a great selection and other collections as well like Jonathan Adler.  I was so happy with their service, when the kate spade pens finally came out i waited and purchased from Urban Girl again.  

I say if you see what you want support our smaller companies. 




Check em out http://www.urbangirl.com/











kate spade accessories



 Products I purchased.  You can click on the photos.  They'll take you to the products.  Ohhh Yeah

No comments:

Post a Comment