Saturday, April 26, 2014

APRIL 2014 WANTABLE INTIMATE BOX



 

 Oye you guys i got sucked into yet another monthly subscription!  tsk tsk  

I was watching sam schuerman and she got sent all three box choices and i was like uhhhhh ahhhhhhh and bingo bango i decided to try the intimate box. 

How it works:  The Wantable montly box gives you the choice of makeup, intimates or accessories.  I have plenty of makeup and accessories so i took the quiz for the intimates.  There was a hiccup in the beginning when i first signed up.  They took my money but no box!  So i emailed them and very quickly they sent me my box AND they gave me 10 bucks toward my next months box.  Thats super cool.  A+ for customer service. 

How much:  Im not sure actually lol.  I believe its 40 dollars but your first box you pay 36.  Thats how much i paid 36.  Which is bad but um this box was all socks... socks that dont match!... not sure how i feel yet.  

I promised myself id only try this for 3-4 months for fun.  If you want to try it as well click here -->my personal invite link you guys yes i get a free box it you use that link (i think).  If ya gonna try it why not help a friend out?  Remember you can do the same heehee.  Or you can just go to wantable.com










4 comments:

  1. Hmmm....I don't think it's worth it. Just because I feel like these are all items I can get at Target! I've been thinking about subscribing but just like you - I don't need any more make-up or accessories! Have you tried quarterly.co? I am subscribed to Nina Garcia's. The price is a bit steep but it's every 3 months and the items included are incredible!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. i agree i returned it i wasnt happy with it at all. I never heard of quarterly.co actually ill check it out. Do you have a referral link? are you on fb?

      Delete
  2. Please see link above ^ I deactivated my FB >_< a little over a year ago but I may bring it back. I do have an instagram and my username is "steff_loves". I have been thinking of starting a blog so I may consider it :)

    ReplyDelete