Saturday, February 15, 2014

Pink Quilted Train Case





Sephora's pink quilted/embossed train case: I often search for train cases whenever I browse through Sephora's website.  Im so glad i did because i really love this one.  

These are more ideal for folks with a smaller makeup collection like myself.  But its so pretty that if you had a very large collection i would still recommend it.  It would look so lovely in any ones room.  This is such a pretty soft pink color with a quilted pattern and silver hardware.

Now the Sephora train cases are a bit on the pricier side but they are very good quality and well worth the hefty price.   I would know i have a silver one ive had for years and its still like brand new.  (I gave the silver one to my mama).

I made a quick youtube video so ya'll can see.  I think this is so "VINTAGE" and pretty looking, photos just wont do it justice.  You must see by video! If you wanna get it too!  click the link http://www.sephora.com/search/search.jsp?keyword=train%20case

and watch it there ---->




No comments:

Post a Comment