Saturday, December 21, 2013

KATE SPADE "GET OUT OF TOWN" COLLECTION




HI GUYS!!!

Im so excited to have learned about polyvore.  Its an awesome website to create looks and group together things you love to share with others.

So thats exactly what im gonna do from now on!  Yall know how much i love Kate Spade right?! and every season she comes out with new looks.  Whenever a new collection comes out I will do a post on my FAVORITE pieces. Yay fun right?! 

This is my first post using polyvore to show yall pieces i like from the "GET OUT OF TOWN" collection (at least i think thats the name of it lol) Check it out above and tell me which pieces yall like.  

If you like anything just click on the photo for more info and prices.  Please note im not affiliated with polyvore or katespade.  Its just a much easier way for me to share with yall fashion and accessories with easy links to buy em if you like em. kisses  



No comments:

Post a Comment