Saturday, December 14, 2013

Kate Spade Live Color Fully Perfume in Limited Edition Holiday Gold Bottle


LIVE
COLOR 
FULLY



Kate Spade's fragrance Live Color Fully in a  Limited Edition Gold bottle for the Holidays.

Have I ever mentioned how I love packaging.  I have been known to make purchases purely on packaging and presentation. Yes i know im nuts.  I totally should have gone into packaging design instead when i was a student at FIT.  

Anyways this bottle is BEAUTIFUL!  Its all Gold with a lovely bow as the topper.  It's classy  and darling. Its actually pretty heavy and fortunately for me i think it smells divine.  It has notes of madarin, anise, amber, musk, vanilla and a few other notes.  Though I must say Its a pretty strong scent and a bit overwhelming for me but i put just a spray on one wrist and spread the love to other areas. 

Now I know scents are extremely personal BUT trust me the BOTTLE! lol I just love it.    This would make a lovely holiday gift.  I think any women would love to have this to display on their vanity.  I originally saw it on the kate spade website sadly no longer available.  But luckily i found it on the Nordstrom website you can view it here ---->  kate spade live color fully









#katespade #livecolorfully #goldbottle

No comments:

Post a Comment