Friday, January 25, 2013

SEARCH FOR THE PERFECT PURPLE LIP PRODUCT














Im on the hunt for the perfect PURPLE lipgloss and lipstick.  February is just a few weeks away MY BIRTHDAY MONTH! YAY! and purple is my birth color. Soooo for whatever reason every February i get a little obsessed with finding purple things and this year that is lip products.

On a recent Sephora run,  I noticed a really purple looking lip gloss by Buxom.  Now i do NOT try on lip glosses for sanitary reasons.  Lipsticks are pretty easy to sanitize but not lip glosses. As a result,  I went with my shopping gut and  purchased the purple Buxom lip gloss.  I love Buxom lip products especially the Big and Healthy Lip Creams... I own several.

They are very creamy, nicely pigmented not sticky and have a nice cool tingly sensation to them that I like.  They also smell sweet and yummy. They retail for 19- US dollars.

The color i chose is Purple Haze.  But since my lips are naturally pigmented, it changed the color a little to look a bit more pinky but it does have a purple undertone.

THE SEARCH CONTINUES...



No comments:

Post a Comment